The catalogue for NZ Bloodstock’s 2YO Ready to Run Sale is now online. The sale is set down for November 15 & 16 at Karaka.
NZ Bloodstock’s Ready to Run Sale graduates have won 90 stakes races in six countries in the last five years headed by 10 individual Group 1 winners.
The success continued last season with the Graeme Rogerson trained Shootoff (Duelled) winning the G1 Queensland Derby. He joins the likes of G1 winning graduates Able One, Eskimo Queen, Ista Kareem, Military Move, Rockdale and Vonusti.
Last season saw seven graduates notch up black-type victories in Australia with Linton (Galileo), Folding Gear (Johar) and Sworn to Secrecy (Keeper) all winning at Group 2 level.
Lord Pyrus (Pyrus) was a Group 3 winner at Caulfield while Enjin Number Nine (Zenno Rob Roy) and The Underworld (High Chaparral) scored at Listed level.
In Asia, the outstanding performer Able One (Cape Cross) was again to the fore winning the G2 Jockey Club Mile in Hong Kong. His success was shared by black-type winners Fat Kid (Handsome Ransom), Dontellthewife (Volksraad) and St Peter’s Gift (St. Petersburg).
The Mark Walker trained Flying Fulton (Flying Spur) won Singapore’s G3 Committee’s Prize last Sunday and he will be gunning for his first Group 1 in the Kranji Mile next weekend.
The Sale’s success on the home front saw Hold it Harvey (King Cugat), Barside (Tobougg) and Loose Change (Faltaat) all win at stakes level. Hold it Harvey will also be looking to secure a Group 1 victory next weekend in the NZ Bloodstock Insurance Spring Classic.
There are over 350 two-year-olds catalogued for the sale and some of the highlights include:
• Progeny from 20 stakes winning dams including the Group 1 winner Belle Bizarre (Dauberval) and Group 2 winners Luna Tudor (Military Plume), Paplino (Housebuster), Real Success (Success Express) and more.
• Siblings to over 30 individual stakes winners including Group 1 winners Altered Image (Strategic Image), Nacho Man (Mr. Nancho), Veloce Bella (Volksraad), Vouvray (Zabeel), and Allez Wonder (Redoute’s Choice).
• Three entries by New Zealand champion sire Zabeel, including a three-quarter-brother in blood to the Group 1 Metropolitan Handicap winner Dress Circle (Zabeel).
• New Zealand’s top performing sires all represented including Keeper (11), O’Reilly (7), Pentire (6), Pins (9), Volksraad (4) and more.
• Entries by a host of rising stars of New Zealand’s sire ranks including Darci Brahma (11), Savabeel (16), and Thorn Park (7).
• Representation by a host of Australia’s leading sires such as Bernardini (3), Encosta de Lago (3), Exceed and Excel (4), Fastnet Rock (4), High Chaparral (2), Lonhro (1), More Than Ready (1) and Stratum (3).
Catalogues were sent out by mail on Friday. For a copy please contact NZ Bloodstock at email@example.com – 0011 649 298 0055.