The countdown is on! With selling starting at 11am on Tuesday for NZ Bloodstock’s 2013 Ready to Run Sale of 2YOs here’s a reminder why Karaka is the place to be this week.
1. 16 Individual Group 1 victories in the past 6 seasons
2. 4 new stakes performers already this season: ATLANTE, SAVVY NATURE, FLORIA, & SUPER NINETYSEVEN
3. 6 Derby winners since 2010
4. 7 Cups wins in NZ since 2009
5. 105 Stakes wins in the last 5 years (an average of 20+ per season)
6. 24 3YO stakes winners in the last 5 years
7. Group 1 winners from 1200m to 3200m
8. 437 lots catalogued for sale
9. Sale average of less than NZ$75,000 (A$65,000, HK$465,000)
10. The hottest 2YO sale on the block & the most professional preparers in the business.
Be at Karaka on Tuesday and Wednesday for the NZB Ready to Run Sale of 2YOs with selling underway from 11am. The Sale will also be streamed live online at www.nzb.co.nz